[OpenIndiana-discuss] zfs error when creating zones on OI-148

Jerry Kemp sun.mail.list47 at oryx.cc
Thu Jul 21 15:26:56 UTC 2011

On 07/21/11 06:00, Jonathan Adams wrote:
> did you create the directory "template" ?

I didn't need to.

zoneadm created that directory for me, prior to erroring out.

Its included in the supporting data at the bottom of the email.  Created
correctly with 0700 permissions.

> if so, delete it and try again.

Based on your directory suggestion, I have attempted to run the zoneadm
install command, both with the directory in-place, and to remove it, and
let zoneadm recreate it again.  There is no difference, and the error
persist.

Thank you for your suggestion.  I appreciate it.

Jerry