[OpenIndiana-discuss] Donations to the OpenIndiana project

Nikola M. minikola at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 09:40:04 UTC 2011

On 07/02/11 20:08, oi-discuss at gftm.eu wrote:
>  Is it possible to make a financial donation to the project? I had no
> luck finding any links.

Maybe that could be done.
I suppose people thought that best OI needs is more developers and users
and second donations, since facilities are provided by interested
parties that started it.
And that pledge for money is not necessary atm.

But I think that would be fine to have donation link somewhere, to allow
people contributing in that way and be recognized for that.