[OpenIndiana-discuss] AMD Phenom II X6 + 870 chipset, feedback?

Marc Williams marc_sol at digisensei.info
Sun Jul 24 00:31:47 UTC 2011

On 07/14/11 06:12 AM, Dave Koelmeyer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm looking at the above combination as an inexpensive upgrade to the
> home OpenIndiana box, using the Asrock 870iCafe mobo specifically. Is
> anyone using this platform with OI and have any feedback to share?
> Nothing in the HCL as far as I can see.
>
> Cheers,

I'm running OI 148 on a similar combo. AMD Phenom II X6 and
ASRock M3A770DE mobo.
So far so good. I had a few freeze issues earlier but I think that
was a result of running OI after having been in Windows (as that's
the only time it would happen).
Haven't really put it through the paces yet on this machine.

--
==ANIME SENSHI==
Marc D. Williams