[OpenIndiana-discuss] NFS4 users

Gabriele Bulfon gbulfon at sonicle.com
Tue Jul 26 14:50:11 UTC 2011

Thanx for your suggestion, but I think the no_root_squashing is achieved through the "root="
option on zfs.
Infact, my zfs share output is like this:
- at data/sonicle  /data/sonicle/webtop   sec=sys,rw=@192.168.222.198/32,root=@192.168.222.198/32   ""
- at data/sonicle  /data/sonicle/www   sec=sys,rw=@192.168.222.200/32,root=@192.168.222.200/32   ""
found no other way to disable root_squashing but this.
and actually, it's not squashing root, it's squashing any non existant uid on the server.
any way to disable this?