[OpenIndiana-discuss] ? Additional info ?

Magnus Hedemark magnus at yonderway.com
Tue Jul 26 19:30:51 UTC 2011

Relax, Steve. It will all be ok.

This mailing list works pretty well actually. There is also an irc channel, #OpenIndiana, which I have found to be both friendly and helpful.

OpenIndiana is not Indiana, nor is it OpenSolaris. You will find more of a tie to Illumos than anything. Go to Illumos.org and you will see a link to a forum there if that is what you are after.

Sent from my iPad