[OpenIndiana-discuss] LDAP being disabled

CJ Keist cj.keist at colostate.edu
Thu Jul 28 13:27:34 UTC 2011

I have strange issues with oi_148. Every time I reboot the server it
disables the ldapclient and reverts my nsswitch.conf file back to files
only!?!  So I then have to re-enable ldapclient and insert back in the
ldap entries in the nsswitch.conf file.  Any ideas why this is happening?

C. J. Keist                     Email: cj.keist at colostate.edu
Systems Group Manager           Solaris 10 OS (SAI)
Engineering Network Services    Phone: 970-491-0630
College of Engineering, CSU     Fax:   970-491-5569
Ft. Collins, CO 80523-1301

All I want is a chance to prove 'Money can't buy happiness'