[OpenIndiana-discuss] intro

Linda Kateley linda.kateley at nexenta.com
Thu Jul 28 18:29:18 UTC 2011

I wanted to introduce myself... I have recently been hired by Nexenta
Systems to
be community manager.

I came from 12 years of sun/oracle as a Solaris Architect. I worked
diligently to get out the word for opensolaris.

Nexenta has taken the initial lead in the creation of illumos, but hopes
that it will thrive as a true open-source community. My role is to help
ensure that we can maintain a critical mass of contributors working on
illumos.

I encourage you to reach out to me offline with suggestions, as well as
projects you
would like to see and areas where you'd like to help.

--
Linda Kateley
Global Evangelist and Community Manager
(email) linda.kateley at nexenta.com