[OpenIndiana-discuss] Java 7

Edward Martinez crucat at aol.com
Sun Jul 31 21:40:17 UTC 2011

On 07/31/11 09:09, Gary Driggs wrote:
>   It sounds to me as if Oracle has decided to keep its competitors in the OS market from using their innovations

well,It appears Oracle Solaris 11 will be released in Nov according to
this code snippet.  By then I think we will know if solaris will remain
opensource .
   CODE:

       14 -<pubsnumber>822-7173-11</pubsnumber>
       15 -<releaseinfo>Oracle Solaris 11 Express</releaseinfo>
       16 -<pubdate>November 2010</pubdate>
       17 +<releaseinfo>Oracle Solaris 11</releaseinfo>
       18 +<pubdate>November 2011</pubdate>

      http://hg.genunix.org/pkg-gate.hg/rev/aa600f1de478#l14