[OpenIndiana-discuss] System confused about whether its running build 147 or 148

Alasdair Lumsden alasdairrr at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 08:23:13 UTC 2011

Hi Dave,

I suspect you have the opensolaris.org publisher set as sticky - this will be holding a full upgrade back.

Simply run:

pkg set-publisher --non-sticky opensolaris.org

Then re-run pkg image-update

We're planning on rolling out a fix to this so everybody's opensolaris.org publisher gets set non-sticky during the next image-update for 151.

Regards,

Alasdair