[OpenIndiana-discuss] Upgrading from oi_148 to oi_151 - some clarification please

Deano deano at rattie.demon.co.uk
Mon Jun 6 09:09:39 UTC 2011

Just in case anybody read this, and gets the wrong idea: oi_151 isn't "out",
it is in testing, whilst we are more than happy for people to test and help
squish those bugs, it isn't yet qualified for production use.
It has several stages (/dev than /release) before it hits stable and is out,
out.

I'm sure most people know this but /dev-il is our "may insult your pets and
fornicate with your spouse" tree, it may do bad things so only for test
boxes at the moment.

Saying that is working rather well but you have been warned...

Deano