[OpenIndiana-discuss] zfs only to version 5 after upgrading to oi-151?

Bruno Damour llama at ruomad.net
Wed Jun 8 15:44:21 UTC 2011

Hello,

Still, this is an (at least for me) important drawback, because that means that there is no possibility to "upgrade" from solaris 11 express.
I thought that the goal was to be compatible with solaris 11 express, and assumed that zfs/zpool versions would also be.
Of course I understand the difficulties, but isn't the numbering (151) slightly misleading ?
AFAIK the base is still snv_148+patches for core elements, even if JDS, etc... is in line with solaris 11 express.

But of course I will manage to test oi_151, thank you all for this great job.

Bruno