[OpenIndiana-discuss] GUI: Services menu command

Dmitry Kozhinov dima at desktopfay.com
Fri Jun 10 01:25:25 UTC 2011

I have taken the "usr/lib/vp-services" link from OSol build 134 GNOME
menu command, and the "usr/lib/vp-services" command works fine in
fresh-installed OI 151 (installed from Live DVD
http://dlc-int.openindiana.org/151/oi-dev-151-x86-20110608-1.iso).

Looks like the "services-admin" command brings the same window. Not sure
what VPanels are (I am not a Solaris guru).

Dmitry.