[OpenIndiana-discuss] [illumos-Discuss] branding for illumos/openindiana

peter jones openbabel at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 10:36:04 UTC 2011

Oi covers both basis standing for openindiana and open
illuminos.ittransfers well into immerging market languages of brazil
and asia whos
language confinds don't pick up longer words or english associations well.To
get you started on this...it has to be easally transferable across
cultures,it should be recognised by upto three associations (eg open source)
it must be simplistic in its conveyance of value(language,word or logo)
easey to maintain,and be easally remembered by you target audience.Once you
have started to support a brand choice there is no going back . A brand
professional is alway the best path.