[OpenIndiana-discuss] Moving an installed zone to a new pool

Jesper Fruergaard Andersen jgrdev at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 11:38:19 UTC 2011

I have OpenIndiana installed with one non global zone. I have added
some disks and created a new pool. The plan is to move everything to
this new pool so the old one and its disks can be removed.
I have used zfs send and receive to move everything except the zone.
I can't figure out how to move the zone and update the configuration
to boot of the new pool. Can someone explain how I could do that?

--
Jesper