[OpenIndiana-discuss] [illumos-Discuss] branding for illumos/openindiana

Gregory Youngblood gregory at youngblood.me
Tue Jun 21 19:27:09 UTC 2011

What about Solis ? Short, would seem brandable. Quick google didn't return any hits for another OS or distro, but I didn't do an exhaustive search.

Playing with some words and google translate:
phoenix:
fenice	: Italian
fénix 	: Spanish
feeniks	: Finnish

Another idea:
Zonos (play on words from one feature, zones; zone os shrunk to zonos)