[OpenIndiana-discuss] [illumos-Discuss] branding for illumos/openindiana

peter jones openbabel at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 12:36:01 UTC 2011

The implied brand associations are free open enterprise which has primary
has been aimed at providing opportunities for multi domestic integrators or
resellers in SME.Clearly a wider community is also present.Brand values are
tied with proof of concept,stability/reliability,and a unrestricted
workbench for innovation.

You may consider sub branding releases upon themes ( e.g. Oi
-saturn,mars,moon rock,solar flare, etc).

Hope this is a good starter for discussion.