[OpenIndiana-discuss] [solarisx86] firefox 3.6.14 (really 4.0b12)

Rob McMahon robmcmahoncv at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 10:10:49 UTC 2011

On 02/03/2011 19:52, panamayacht at gmail.com wrote:

> [...]

I have those files too:

 > /usr/lib/gtk-2.0/modules/
libatk-bridge.so  libcanberra-gtk-module.so  libferret.so
libgail-gnome.so  libgail.so

and removing the LD_LIBRARY_PATH line has it working fine...

#LD_LIBRARY_PATH=${NEW_PATH}/depend/lib

in depend/lib are all manner of replacement OS libraries like
libgtk-x11-2.0 and libglib-2.0, and it's clear these libraries aren't
working on my system.

Rob

--
E-Mail:	Rob.McMahon at warwick.ac.uk		PHONE:  +44 24 7652 3037
Rob McMahon, IT Services, Warwick University, Coventry, CV4 7AL, England