[OpenIndiana-discuss] Solaris Express server name broadcast

weknox weknox at mac.com
Sun Mar 6 14:58:56 UTC 2011

Two points I believe are germane:

1.  This is a tempest in a teapot.  Get outside and plant some flowers.
It's Spring, or at least nearly so.

2.  WTF?  There is no "moral obligation" to help?  There is *always* a
moral obligation to help someone in distress - or one who simply needs
help - in a caring community.  If someone is reading and writing on this
list then they obviously belong to us, at least at this point in time.
Give them a hand.  Granted, there may be some point in time when the
users are too numerous here that posts may need to be edited but I don't
think that's today - otherwise we wouldn't all be stirring this little
teapot so vigorously.  Don't allow your irritation at Oracle (or Sun)
from interfering with our new community.

walter