[OpenIndiana-discuss] Solaris Express server name broadcast

Apostolos Syropoulos asyropoulos at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 6 17:02:53 UTC 2011

> But how about looking at an answer from the perspective of ..."sorry mate
> cannot advice you on Sol express because... not supported etc... but if you were
> using OI this is how ...."

Not exactly the wording I would use, but I like the idea very much!
This way we could attract people. In addition, this person has asked
something that is interesting, while there are people who ask things
like "how can I delete a folder?" and in no time he/she gets zillions
of replies...

A.S.

Apostolos Syropoulos
Xanthi, Greece