[OpenIndiana-discuss] Questions about AD integration

Volker A. Brandt vab at bb-c.de
Mon Mar 7 17:59:44 UTC 2011

> Forgot to post this earlier. Here are my personal notes for getting
> auth to AD working:

This has been long on my to-do list.  I'll be sure to save your post
for the day I'll get around to doing it.  Thanks for sharing!

Regards -- Volker
Volker A. Brandt               Consulting and Support for Oracle Solaris
Am Wiesenpfad 6, 53340 Meckenheim                     Email: vab at bb-c.de
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Bonn, HRB 10513              Schuhgröße: 46
Geschäftsführer: Rainer J. H. Brandt und Volker A. Brandt