[OpenIndiana-discuss] Building a machine

Okky Hendriansyah mawcikurl at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 07:28:57 UTC 2011

Hi Scott,

Actually I would recommend Intel DH67GD over Intel DH67CF as it has 2 additional RAM slots and 1 additional SATA ports. I'm still waiting for my replacement board because of the Sandy Bridge motherboard chipset bug. :( Oh, and you have to plug a compatible NIC since e1000e driver needed for the integrated Intel NIC is not yet included in OI_148. CMIIW.

Thanks.
Okky Hendriansyah