[OpenIndiana-discuss] Explain the Goal of oi

Kevin J. Woolley kjw at javabunny.net
Tue Mar 15 21:43:50 UTC 2011

On 15 March 2011 14:03, Harry Putnam <reader at newsguy.com> wrote:

> Apostolos Syropoulos <asyropoulos at yahoo.com> writes:
>> The least I would expect from people to do is a basic google search
>> before posting.
>
> Is this guy serious or just one of those guys that always says
> something like this.

Depends.  If you're just looking to argue, you can keep on that topic.
 I don't recommend it.

> Just for the record, you can google till the cows come home and unless
> you already know quite a lot about this subject, you WILL BE confused.

You can read the archives of the mailing list which are conveniently
accessible at the URL at the bottom of every post to the list.  That
may help clarify things, especially those which have already been
discussed at great length on the list.

> That said,
>
> Thank you! to all posters, your input has made things several orders of
> magnitude clearer.

Excellent.

kjw