[OpenIndiana-discuss] Next build of OI

ken mays maybird1776 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 15 23:59:54 UTC 2011

The Illumos team recently updated to the use of Perl 5.12.3 for the core environment builds.

The consolidation teams recently migrated consolidations to Perl 5.10.

We'll have to await the announcement from the consolidation teams on migrating their consolidations to build with Perl 5.12.3 as well.

~ Ken Mays