[OpenIndiana-discuss] [zfs-discuss] best migration path from Solaris 10

Paul B. Henson henson at acm.org
Mon Mar 21 22:18:21 UTC 2011

On 3/18/2011 6:32 PM, David Magda wrote:

> Oracle has said that they "will distribute updates to approved CDDL
> or other open source- licensed code following full releases of our
> enterprise Solaris operating system."
>
> http://unixconsole.blogspot.com/2010/08/internal-oracle-memo-leaked-on-solaris.html

Hmm, I dunno that I'd take a quote from a leaked internal memo as gospel
;). For that matter, even if they flat out publicly announced it I can't
say I'd trust them to actually follow through...

--
Paul B. Henson  |  (909) 979-6361  |  http://www.csupomona.edu/~henson/
Operating Systems and Network Analyst  |  henson at csupomona.edu
California State Polytechnic University  |  Pomona CA 91768