[OpenIndiana-discuss] SMFGUI

Andrey Sokolov keremet at solaris.kirov.ru
Fri Mar 25 13:29:39 UTC 2011

services-admin allows only enable and disable services.
SMFGUI allows enable, disable, restart and clear services. SMFGUI shows
dependencies and dependents of the selected service. SMFGUI allows read
service manifest and log. When you disable a service SMFGUI checks its
dependents and shows them. SMFGUI opens services list faster than
services-admin.