[OpenIndiana-discuss] Legal Safety

Gabriel de la Cruz gabriel.delacruz at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 18:49:27 UTC 2011

You should have as much fear as if you are using linux.
I would say that US companies might have a larger probability of
getting in such a mad situation because of the intensive B to B court
tradition.

Anyway, SUN was the home of opensource, they cannot change the past.

living in the edge ;-)
Cheers