[OpenIndiana-discuss] OI boot problem

Alasdair Lumsden alasdairrr at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 20:20:23 UTC 2011

Excuse the top-posting, I'm on my Blackberry...

I've always found the default solaris reboot and shutdown commands a 'pain in the ass'.

I doubt there are many systems out there that would be broken by an adjustment to the default reboot and shutdown behaviour to bring them more in line with BSD and Linux.

What do others think?

Alasdair.

--
Alasdair Lumsden