[OpenIndiana-discuss] New illumos based OpenIndiana test repo

Jonathan Adams t12nslookup at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 15:04:13 UTC 2011

Woo, sorry for being thick :)

jadams at jadlaptop:~$ more /etc/release
             OpenIndiana Development oi_148b X86 (powered by illumos)
        Copyright 2010 Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
                        Use is subject to license terms.
                           Assembled 27 March 2011

(attached is a text file of what I typed and most of the output I got,
if it helps anyone.)