[OpenIndiana-discuss] New illumos based OpenIndiana test repo

Jonathan Adams t12nslookup at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 15:28:35 UTC 2011

oki, works fine for me so far, OpenLDAP server/Illumos LDAP client run
fine on the same machine TUN/TAP still connects, NFS handles correctly
on local and OpenVPN network ...

All apps run so far work fine (Java based
SQLDeveloper/DBVisualiser/JXplorer) Firefox 4, Thunderbird 3, Compiz
... all the things I use normally work ... will it help if I include
hardware descriptions/PCI listings?