[OpenIndiana-discuss] OI boot problem

GUY WOOLLEY guy.woolley at btinternet.com
Mon Mar 28 21:35:09 UTC 2011

         Apostolos has been helping me with a broken OI installation - hence the thread title "OI boot problem" which I started last week; sometime yesterday that thread was partially diverted into commentary about the virtues of shutdown, reboot, init etc. - irrelevant to my question. "shutdown" discussions have now moved into some new thread, but I guess there will be interference between the two lines. Sorry for the inconvenience.....

Guy