[OpenIndiana-discuss] Firefox 4?

Nikola M. minikola at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 00:34:28 UTC 2011

On 03/29/11 12:28 AM, ken mays wrote:
> Use ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/firefox/releases/4.0/contrib/solaris_pkgadd/
> for the official release of Firefox 4.0.

I guess the point of IPS should be we should have such things like final
releases of browsers and other packages, available in IPS update
repository from where every OI install could pull from and be equipped
with newest applications, that is important to be current.
Because of security reasons and for being current.

Guess that is not so near future but I felt like need to mention IPS
update publishers.