[OpenIndiana-discuss] Fw: Re: ATI radeon hd 6850 gnome issue

Mikolaj Walkiewicz mikolaj.walkiewicz at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 14:16:00 UTC 2011

I got the following error while using gmake:

"ld: fatal: file /usr/lib/xorg/libdrm.so: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS32
 ld: fatal: file processing errors. No output written to .libs/radeon_drv.so

 collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
 gmake[2]: *** radeon_drv.la] Error 1
 gmake[2]: Leaving directory
 gmake[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
 gmake[1]: Leaving directory
 gmake: *** [all] Error 2
ld: fatal: file /usr/lib/xorg/libdrm.so: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS32
 ld: fatal: file processing errors. No output written to .libs/radeon_drv.so

 collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
 gmake[2]: *** radeon_drv.la] Error 1
 gmake[2]: Leaving directory `/export/home/mik/ati/src`
 gmake[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
 gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/export/home/mik/ati`
 gmake: *** [all] Error 2"

--
Best regards/Pozdrawiam,

Mikołaj Wałkiewicz