[OpenIndiana-discuss] No Keyboard boot problem reappeared

Robin Axelsson gu99roax at student.chalmers.se
Thu May 5 11:06:28 UTC 2011

I cannot get into grub and edit the lines if I don't have a keyboard so
that guide is not of much help. I tried to edit the /boot/grub/menu.lst
but it looks nothing like the actual menu that I have. The config file
for the grub must be somewhere else but where?

The keyboard problem is _exactly_ the same as before. When it freezes
during boot, if I hot plug a keyboard into the PS/2 port right there and
then the boot will resume immediately.