[OpenIndiana-discuss] Getting started with OI...smb issues

Matt Connolly matt.connolly.au at gmail.com
Sat May 7 13:44:34 UTC 2011

I was just having some issues this morning with a recently reinstalled oi148 system with smb. None of my accounts had access because Pam wasn't set up with smb.

I updated the wiki page: http://wiki.openindiana.org:8080/display/oi/Using+OpenIndiana+as+a+storage+server

Also have a read through the man page for smbadm.

Regards
Matt