[OpenIndiana-discuss] recommended laptop

Sunay Tripathi tripathi.sunay at gmail.com
Fri May 20 15:38:08 UTC 2011

Ken,

Thanks. What is the wifi you have on the laptop. If you can check, that
would be great. The choices they give are:

Integrated WiFi wireless LAN adapters
    1.      ThinkPad b/g/n
    2.      [$0.00]
       Intel Centrino Wireless-N 1000
    3.      [add $20.00]
       Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6205 (2x2 AGN)
    4.      [add $40.00]
       Intel Centrino Ultimate-N 6300 (3x3 AGN)
    5.      [add $55.00]
       Intel Centrino Advanced-N + WiMAX 6250

If you can check, that would be great.

Cheers,