[OpenIndiana-discuss] Update info?

LinuxBSDos.com finid at linuxbsdos.com
Tue May 24 08:44:45 UTC 2011

At least 99.99% of all the distros ship with sudo installed, and yes, a
few make it easy, when creating a user account, to add it to the
administrative group (the wheel group). That, in my opinion, is how it
should be done. That is how we all used to do it.

This might seem to be off topic, but I think the point of this discussion
is we do not have to do something simply because a popular distro does it
that way.

--
Fini Decima
http://LinuxBSDos.com