[OpenIndiana-discuss] Update info?

Alasdair Lumsden alasdairrr at gmail.com
Tue May 24 12:33:40 UTC 2011

On 24 May 2011, at 13:10, Ken Gunderson wrote:
> Especially when that distro is loosing respect from those who actually
> have a clue or two due to continued track record of bugs that result in
> very unreliable platform choice for the server room.

Inflammatory and arrogant comments like this are not constructive, nor are they welcome.

We're trying to create a friendly, open and inclusive community here. Attacking other distributions and the users of those distributions has the opposite affect, and will drive people away.

Please can people be mindful of the language they use on-list and realise that list members are ambassadors for the OS.

Keep it technical, don't get personal.

Regards,

Alasdair