[OpenIndiana-discuss] Failure while upgrading OpenIndiana

Gary Gendel gary at genashor.com
Tue May 24 16:05:08 UTC 2011

  I tried to upgrade with the following command:

pkg image-update --accept --be-name snv_151 --require-new-be

but it got hung.  I tried it several times with the same result:

DOWNLOAD                                  PKGS       FILES    XFER (MB)
mail/thunderbird/plugin/thunderbir...  206/878  2422/15133  112.6/483.4

Errors were encountered while attempting to retrieve package or file
data for
the requested operation.
Details follow:

1: Framework error: code: 28 reason: Operation too slow. Less than 1024
bytes/sec transfered the last 30 seconds
(happened 3 times)

Gary