[OpenIndiana-discuss] LibreOffice 3.3.2?

ken mays maybird1776 at yahoo.com
Wed May 25 11:46:11 UTC 2011

Yes. There are two developers (one from Oracle) I've noted working on building LibreOffice 3.3.2.2 and one guy supplied patches. He hit a roadblock though last I checked which he resolved with the latest stable version (and his patches). I think there actually was a pending issue though he was trying to resolve.

Also, keep in mind in maintaining the SDK if this gets serious.

There is some work on Libreoffice 3.4.0.1, but check with the development team on that.

I haven;t check up on this since last month but people are compiling and testing LibreOffice on Solaris-based distributions.

~ Ken Mays