[OpenIndiana-discuss] LXDE on OI?

Andrew Myers am2605 at gmail.com
Tue May 31 02:09:29 UTC 2011

Hi,

I've downloaded CBS, and added this to /etc/user_attr:

amyers::::profiles=Software Installation

But when I try and install it I get this error:

amyers at hexham:~$ jds-cbe-1.6.2/cbe-install
Run this script as root or a user with the "Software Installation" profile
See the user_attr(4) and profiles(1) manual pages for details

Do I need to do something else as well?

Regards,
Andrew.