[OpenIndiana-discuss] fault-tolerant distributed file systems

johannes amorosa johannes.amorosa at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 1 07:58:00 UTC 2011

I'm not an expert but maybe xtreemfs has all your features.
Didn't Test it yet on oi.
Johannes

Quote From xtreemfs Mailinglist:

Hi Johannes,

the servers should run on Solaris and Solaris-like platforms without any
problems, as they do not have any major requirements except for a JVM. As
for the client, the main problem used to be that Solaris does not come with
FUSE. That's why we never planned on officially providing a client port.

If FUSE, Boost, etc. are available on OpenIndiana, it might be possible to
compile it. If you come across any particular problems, feel free to send
us the build logs.