[OpenIndiana-discuss] update manager updates...

Daniel Kjar dkjar at elmira.edu
Tue Nov 1 12:58:56 UTC 2011

hmm... I have now disabled all publishers but openindiana/dev but still
no updates found.  Is there something that was updated recently that I
could verify with?

On 11/ 1/11 03:40 AM, Paolo Marcheschi wrote:
> Hi
> Maybe you have a mix of package Solaris/osolaris/openindiana that
> is stopping the update, due to conflicts.
> try to  remove solaris and Opensolaris packages.
>
> Paolo
>
> On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 8:12 PM, Daniel Kjar<dkjar at elmira.edu>  wrote:
>
>> My clean install 151a box (installed a few weeks ago) alerted me to 760
>> updates available today.  My upgrade box (sl-opensol-oi) says no updates
>> available.  Is there something residual that is stopping updates from being
>> 'recognized'?

Dr. Daniel Kjar
Assistant Professor of Biology
Division of Mathematics and Natural Sciences
Elmira College
1 Park Place
Elmira, NY 14901
607-735-1826
http://faculty.elmira.edu/dkjar

"...humans send their young men to war; ants send their old ladies"
	-E. O. Wilson