[OpenIndiana-discuss] OpenOffice on oi151a

Gabriele Bulfon gbulfon at sonicle.com
Fri Nov 4 17:04:23 UTC 2011

Hi,
where would I find the packages of OpenOffice for OpenIndiana?
I installed the Solaris downloadable from openoffice.org but in the end soffice doesn't work,
it says:
ld.so.1: soffice.bin: fatal: libc.so.6: open failed: No such file or directory
ld.so.1: soffice.bin: fatal: relocation error: file /opt/openoffice.org/basis3.3/program/libvclsi.so: symbol FT_Init_FreeType: referenced symbol not found
/usr/bin/soffice[120]: wait: 20287: Killed