[OpenIndiana-discuss] Dell R510 SAS2 Backplane with SAS2008 (PERC H200)

Andy Lubel alubel at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 21:15:38 UTC 2011

I'm betting there is an expander, it looks fancy and some enclosure device
shows up in the lsi firmware as well as cfgadm output..  Its also dual
ported (and I have tried unplugging one cable with no different behavior).
 I may or may not be able to test these drives in another system.. let me
try some shuffling and I will report my findings.  I knew this R510 was
going to be a challenge, but I didn't think for the backplane..