[OpenIndiana-discuss] mysql51 from repos ?illumos bug 1651 again

Hairry Harry hairryharry at tesco.net
Fri Nov 18 22:58:04 UTC 2011

(apologies if this is a duplicate post -used wrong email address)

Hi  - returned to OI after some months and impresses with 151a.

Using SFE repos and noted that any download from encumbered seems to
need mysql51.

No problem with this but download is quiting during download of mysql51.

I note illumos bug 1651 which is exactly whats happening but suggests it
has been sorted out.

Is this just me. Am I missing something.

Will happily post as a bug if necessary.

Thanks,

Mike