[OpenIndiana-discuss] vfstab and nfs

Gabriele Bulfon gbulfon at sonicle.com
Tue Nov 29 08:52:45 UTC 2011

Thanx for your suggestions, but none of them worked for me!
Adding "bg" doesn't solve.
Also, the nfs/client service is ALWAYS offline, no way to make it online to me....
I'll check for the NFS automounter, though.
I hope it will mount in time, before my startup script will run all the daemons residing on the NFS store.
Gabriele.