[OpenIndiana-discuss] Small Business Office Suite for OpenIndiana distro

Paolo Marcheschi paolo.marcheschi at ftgm.it
Fri Oct 7 16:02:21 UTC 2011

Hi
It seems that the actual repositories does not contain these packages:

$ pkg publisher
PUBLISHER                             TYPE     STATUS   URI
openindiana.org          (preferred)  origin   online
http://pkg.openindiana.org/dev-il/
opensolaris.org          (non-sticky) origin   online
http://pkg.openindiana.org/legacy/
sfebuild                 (non-sticky, disabled) origin   online
http://staticdev.uk.openindiana.org:10003/
kdeips-dev               (non-sticky, disabled) origin   online
http://solaris.bionicmutton.org/pkg/4.6.0/
sfe                                   origin   online
http://pkg.openindiana.org/sfe/
sfe-encumbered                        origin   online
http://pkg.openindiana.org/sfe-encumbered/

I did a refresh full
pkg refresh --full

I installed wine, but it is an old version:
wine --version
wine-1.1.44

I tried to install Libreoffice but I cannot.

# pkg install libreoffice
Creating Planpkg: The following pattern(s) did not match any packages in
the current catalog.
Try relaxing the pattern, refreshing and/or examining the catalogs:
         libreoffice

Maybe There is something wrong.

Thank you

Paolo