[OpenIndiana-discuss] ZFS problem hangs machine

Bernd Helber bernd at helber-it-services.com
Sat Oct 8 17:25:17 UTC 2011

It might be a good idea to enable Coreadm for further events and report
it to Illumos Gate, or any other Bugtracker.

Please follow the Description this Procedure.

https://www.illumos.org/projects/illumos-gate/wiki/How_To_Report_Problems

Another Option could be a migration to Samba, if those Problems ocurre
again.

Sorry for the late feedback iw was busy.

Cheers