[OpenIndiana-discuss] Static IP configuration problem

Chris Mosetick cmosetick at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 21:14:59 UTC 2011

I like using ipadm to setup static addresses too. Except that it is hard
because last time I checked in OI b151, there is still no man page for
ipadm.

https://www.illumos.org/issues/559  2010-12-19

Things like man pages that were present in older OS releases are missing.
I'm baffled as to why this is or how this happened. It seems like this is
creating "new work" for things that were "already done." This does not delve
into the fact that there are man pages that really need to be updated too,
which is a related but different topic.