[OpenIndiana-discuss] Good news for sunray users

Daniel Kjar dkjar at elmira.edu
Sat Oct 15 18:25:34 UTC 2011

Someone has updated the Sunray users group with a very nice and easy how
to for getting solaris 11 to work with SRSS.  I just tried it exactly as
it is stated on the site and it works very nicely with Openindiana.  No
kiosks of course but this work around is much much simpler than the
previous attempts.

If anyone can get kiosks to work, let me know!

http://wiki.sun-rays.org/index.php/SRS_5.1_on_Solaris_11_Express

--
Dr. Daniel Kjar
Assistant Professor of Biology

"...humans send their young men to war; ants send their old ladies"
	-E. O. Wilson